Package "Wakker Prize"
It is the enhancement of the architectural and landscape qualities of Prangins that is rewarded by this Wakker Prize. The municipality is a model for the future in terms of the development of its territory. During your stay, discover this architectural, natural and historical heritage as well as the Swiss National Museum of the Castle of Prangins.
You can also choose the "Wakker Menu" in the hotel restaurants that offer it. This menu, specially created for the occasion, features dishes from the region and costs CHF 54. It is available in the following restaurants:
- L’hostellerie du 16ème siècle, Nyon
- Restaurant le Huit, Prangins
- Auberge de Prangins
- Auberge de Gilly
- Brasserie du Rive, Nyon
- Café-restaurants des Abériaux (à partir du mois de septembre), Prangins
This tour offers access to the Castle of Prangins. Here are the proposed dates for this guided tour:
- 11.09.2021 11:00 - French
- 11.09.2021 14:30 - German
- 12.09.2021 11:00 - French
- 12.09.2021 14:30 - German
- 03.11.2021 14:00 - German
*The Wakker guided tour through the village will be reserved for you by us (price of CHF 20.00 to be paid directly to the Château de Prangins).