From mid-may to the end of october, rent an E-bike at the Tourist office of St-Cergue to discover the Jura. Ride accross the Jura Mountains to discover its nature! SuisseMobile offers some itineraries to enjoy the region.
Please contact the Tourist Office of St-Cergue to book the size of the bike. We have 2x M, 1x L, 1x XL and 1x S at your disposal.
- Reservation available for a child's bike for CHF 18.- per half-day at the St-Cergue Tourist Office.
- A deposit in the form of either CHF 500 cash, car key or identity card will be required.
- Rental is available from Tuesday to Sunday during the opening hours of the St-Cergue Tourist Office:
- Tuesday-Friday: 8h30-12h / 13h30-16h30 Saturday-Sunday: 9h-12h30 / 13h-16h30
If you did not find a bike available on the E-shop at the desired date, please contact us and we will check with our partner if we can provide you.
It is imperative to contact the Tourist Office of St-Cergue to indicate the time of your arrival!
Rental is available from Tuesday to Sunday during the opening hours of the St-Cergue Tourist Office:
Tuesday-Friday: 8h30-12h / 13h30-16h30 Saturday-Sunday: 9h-12h30 / 13h-16h30
- Children and young people under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children and young people under 16 years of age unaccompanied by an adult may only rent a rental bicycle with the written consent of the parents or guardian.
- The minimum legal age for driving an E-Bike with assistance up to 25 km/h max. is 16 years or 14 years for holders of a moped driving licence of less than 50 cm3.
The rental is done at the Tourist Office of St-Cergue, Place Sy-Vieuxville 3.