From mid-may to mid-october, rent an E-bike at the Tourist office of St-Cergue to discover the Jura. Ride accross the Jura Mountains to discover its nature! SuisseMobile offers some itineraries to enjoy the region.
- Direct booking at the St-Cergue Tourist Office to rent an E-bike for the day at the preferential price of CHF 60.- .
- Reservation available for a child's bike for CHF 18.- per half-day at the St-Cergue Tourist Office.
- Reservations required on +41 22 360 13 14 or email@example.com
If you did not find a bike available on the E-shop at the desired date, please contact us and we will check with our partner if we can provide you.
- Children and young people under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children and young people under 16 years of age unaccompanied by an adult may only rent a rental bicycle with the written consent of the parents or guardian.
- The minimum legal age for driving an E-Bike with assistance up to 25 km/h max. is 16 years or 14 years for holders of a moped driving licence of less than 50 cm3.
It is imperative to contact the Tourist Office of St-Cergue to indicate the time of your arrival!
Available during the openning hours of the tourist office of St-Cergue.
The rental is done at the Tourist Office of St-Cergue, Place Sy-Vieuxville 3.