From mid-may to mid-october, rent an E-bike at the Tourist office of St-Cergue to discover the Jura.
Ride accross the Jura Mountains to discover its nature! SuisseMobile offers some itineraries to enjoy the region.
- Direct booking at the St-Cergue Tourist Office to rent an E-bike for the day at the preferential price of CHF 50.00 with a half-fare card or CHF 55.00 full price.
- Reservation available for a child's bike for CHF 18.00 per half-day at the St-Cergue Tourist Office.
Reservations required on +41 22 360 13 14 or email@example.com
Minimum age of the Tenant (RentaBike condition)
- Children and young people under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children and young people under 16 years of age unaccompanied by an adult may only rent a rental bicycle with the written consent of the parents or guardian.
- The minimum legal age for driving an E-Bike with assistance up to 25 km/h max. is 16 years or 14 years for holders of a moped driving licence of less than 50 cm3.