60 minute introduction for 1 to 4 people - Plaine Morte
CHF 200.00/person. From 8 years old
ACTIVITY ADAPTED TO HEALTHY AND SPORTY ADULTS
INTRODUCTION TO MUSHING Have you always dreamed of driving your own dog team? It’s now possible in Crans-Montana ! Take the controls of a sled accompanied by a professional musher. Thursdays and Fridays on the Plaine Morte Glacier. 16 years upwards.
• The price of cable car transport is not included. To go to the glacier, the customers will have to buy a pedestrian pass to CHF 20.00 which includes the offer "Food&Panorama". For this, print your reservation confirmation once you have paid, and present it at the Violettes cable car information point on the day of the activity.
• It is important to arrive on time at the given place. In the event of a client arriving particularly late, the service provider cannot guarantee the entire planned service.
• The number of people on the sled is limited to 2 adults or 3 children, depending on the snow conditions and the condition of the piste. This is decided by the musher. For groups of 2 or 3 people, each person will take their place on the sled in turn, as is appropriate.
• The client confirms that he/she is aware of the risks linked to sporting activities in natural surroundings in the mountains, and is in good physical health, without any particular problems that are incompatible with the activity on offer (vertigo, cardiac problems, fear of dogs…). However in the event of doubt, please notify Swiss Mushing Company as soon as possible.
• Swiss Mushing Company cannot be held responsible for potential problems linked to injuries, cold, hypothermia, or other illnesses or issues not detailed here. It is advisable to dress warmly, and to wear clothing and shoes suitable for activities at an altitude of over 3,000 metres.
• Disappointing weather conditions (snow, grey skies…) are not a valid reason for cancellation.
• However if the Swiss Mushing Company has to cancel the activity due to a force majeure, it will be entirely refunded.
• For the Plaine Morte Glacier, due to the conditions on site and the altitude, the minimum recommended age for sled dog rides is 8 years.
• For clients coming on foot, allow at least 45 minutes from the resort (25-30 minutes in the cable cars, 15-20 minutes on foot to the glacier).We strongly advise you arrive at the Violettes cable cars at least 1 hour prior to your planned service. Thank you for also bearing in mind how busy it can be in peak season.
• In the event of bad weather conditions, the "introductory" activity may be moved in the station. In this case, we will contact you at the latest one day before.
In order for the organizer to contact you if necessary on the same day, please enter your mobile phone number in your shopping cart.