Rooms & price
Chalet 4 rooms (95 m2), for 2 to 7 people:
- 3 bedrooms: one double bed 160x200 mezzanine / a bedroom with 2 beds 90x200 / a bedroom with a bunk bed 90x200 and one double bed 120x200.
- A living-dining room: sitting area with fireplace, CD-radio, books and games available. Highchair for babies available upon request
- A fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, oven, fondue pot and raclette
- Two bathrooms with: WC, wash basin, bath and shower, washing machine (limited hot water, boiler 120L)
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Two clecks with : BBQ grill, porch games for children and cloths lines
Surface area (m2): 95
Information service supplier
The chalet is situated near the village of Le Sépey at the crossroads of the stations of the Vaud Alps. Situated in the nature you will enjoy the chalet, whether with your lover or family. Its location will allow you to travel in various villages around and enjoy this little lonely piece of heaven. During the winter, enjoy the fireplace to spend warm time with your family while playing a game. In summer, relax on the terrace after a long day of hiking. Typical cottage decor. Suitable for couples and families.
Conditions / extras
No smoking. Pets not allowed. Possibility to rent by the month or the season.
Included in the base price:
- Bedlinens, towels and dish cloths
- Final cleaning.
- Tourist tax.
Check-in and check-out: Check-in on Saturday from 3pm and departure on Saturday before 10am. Thank you to contact Mrs Meili for the keys, and if you want to arrange a different time of arrival and departure.
Access: rural unpaved road, cleared in winter if desired. To get to the chalet by car in winter if snow, proper equipment is recommended (4x4 or chains).
Facilities & information
- Hiking trails
- Baby cot
- Baby chair
- single-family house
- Familial ambience
- Children's playroom
- Romantic ambience
- Washing machine in the house
- Comfortable ambience
- Pets allowed