A completely new experience: for three days, you hike through selected, lovely winter landscapes and spend two nights in two different hotels. And you get to familiarise yourself with the villages in the Bregenzerwald. You travel lightly: your luggage is transported from one hotel to the next. Hiking time is between 4 and 5 hours per day, leaving you enough time to relax in your hotel or to see the sights on the way.
1st day: Individual arrival
2nd day: Drive by bus to Sibratsgfäll. Hiking tour from Sibratsgfäll to Schönenbach and back. Return from Sibratsgfäll to Lingenau by bus.
3rd day: Winter hike from Lingenau to Bezau
4th day: Morning: ride on Bezau cable car to Baumgarten, hike on the panorama circular path
Afternoon: winter hike along the “Umgang Bregenzerwald” from Bezau to Bizau via Reuthe and back
5th day: After breakfast, you are taken back to your first hotel or to the Dornbirn or Bregenz station
- 4 nights on half board basis or just with breakfast in selected 3- and 4-star hotels
- Tickets for the rides with the mountain railways and public busses
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Arrival by car: Car park at the 1st hotel and transfer back to the car at the end
- Arrival by bus/train/plane: Transfer from the Dornbirn or Bregenz station to the first hotel and transfer back to the station
- Hiking maps, route description, bus schedule and village map
Dates: 5th of January – 8th of March, 2020