Enjoying the Bregenzerwald with price discount. Visitors booking from Sunday to Thursday and staying for four nights will only be charged for three nights.
- Three nights from Thursday to Sunday or four nights from Sunday to Thursday in the accommodation of your choice
- Voucher for a culinary full-day hike in the Bregenzerwald
- Guest Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal for any number of discovery trips with the mountain cable cars and public buses and for relaxing and refreshing hours at the outdoor swimming baths
Select one of these tours and specify which one you want when booking:
- Bezau Tour:
Bezau – Panoramarestaurant Baumgarten – Schreiberesattel – Hintereggsattel – Gasthof Egender Schönenbach – Café-Restaurant Katrina Bezau (walking time ca. 3,5 h)
- Schwarzenberg Tour:
Schwarzenberg – Berghof Fetz - Berggasthof Brüggele – Café Angelikahöhe Schwarzenberg (walking time approx. 4 h)
- Warth-Schröcken Tour:
Wolfegg Appartment-Bistro-Café - Berghotel Körbersee - Salobersattel - Hochalp Hütte - Wolfegg, Warth (walking time approx. 5,5 h)
- Lingenau-Hittisau Tour:
Lingenau - Hotel Gasthof Adler - Landhotel Hirschen - s'Matt3 (walking time approx. 4,5 h)
- Mellau Tour:
Mellau - Bergrestaurant Simma - Kanisfluh - Edelweiss am Öberle - Rossstelle - Hotel Bären-Café Deli (walking time approx. 5 h)
Conditions of paying:
The total amount is to be paid 14 days after receiving the invoice.
Please, let us know with your reservation whether you pay the open amount by credit card or by transfer.
Conditions of cancellation:
- 3 to 1 month before arrival 40 % of total amount
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70 % of total amount
- 6 to 1 day before arrival 90 % of total amount
A travel cancellation policy saves you costs and trouble in case your holiday is a no-show or you have to cut short your holiday. Bregenzerwald Tourismus is a partner of the Europäische Reisevesicherung AG and can offer you great terms for a trouble-free cancellation of your holiday in case of an unforseen cancellation.
You find further information to the travel assurance "hotel cancelation plus" under: https://www.bregenzerwald.at/en/european-travel-insurance/
Current rules and travel information with regard to COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.vorarlberg.travel/en/coronavirus/