To the water and through forests
1 May – 31 October 2022, daily except Mon, Tues and Wed
To the water and through forests. Breakfast in Lingenau will be followed by a hike into the Tobel, along the Subersach to Hittisau, through the impressive Engenloch Gorge and on to lunch. The return route to dessert crosses the forested Rotenberg.
- Hiking brochure with route description, including map section
- Vouchers for breakfast, lunch and dessert
- Tickets for the buses and trains (if needed)
- Digital discovery space with GPS track download and inspiring stories about the hiking trail
Tour: Lingenau - Gschwendtobel - Hittisau - Rotenberg - Lingenau
Hiking distance: 15 km | Ascent: 388 metres in altitude | Descent: 378 metres in altitude | Walking time: around 4½ hours | Total duration: around 7½ hours
Equipment: non-slip mountain-hiking boots, hiking sticks, water bottle, sun screen and protection from the rain
Please remember that the actual walking time is around four hours and that therefore you’ll require a good basic physical fitness. Please do not leave the marked trails for your own safety and to protect the sensitive natural area.
Breakfast (Hotel-Gasthof Adler):
* Regional breakfast buffet
Lunch (Landhotel Hirschen):
* Saltimbocca of pork with potato gnocchi and vegetables or
* Vegetable and mushroom gnocchi with mixed salad
Sweet finale (Hotel-Gasthof-Adler):
* Home-made cake or tart and a cup of coffee
Redeemable in the period from the 1st of May to 31st of October, 2022, daily except Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.