FRIBOURG REGION: Offer "Magnificent Middle Ages"
Explore the medieval Old Towns of FRIBOURG REGION. During four days, visit Murten, Estavayer-le-Lac, Fribourg, Gruyères, Bulle and Romont. Discover the Museum Murten, St. Nicholas Cathedral in Fribourg, the Castle of Gruyères, the Museum of La Gruyère region in Bulle as well as the Vitromusée in Romont.
Your stay will be organized as followed:
• Arrival in Murten
• Visit of the Old Town...
1. What should I do if my online research gives no results?
If your research gives no results, we invite you to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 (0)26 407 70 20 to receive a custom-made offer.
2. How much does this offer cost for 1 person?
For 1 person, a supplement of CHF 90.00 on the basis price will be asked for the entire stay.
3. Can I book this offer for 3 or 4 adults in the same room?
Yes, rates till 4 persons per room are integrated in our online booking engine. If your research gives no results, we invite you to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone +41 (0)26 407 70 20 to receive a custom-made offer.
4. Is there any children rates?
Yes, special rates for children are integrated in our online booking engine. Depending the age and the accommodation chosen, they can stay free of charge or receive reduced rates during their stay.
5. Can the offer be extended?
No, this offer is only valid for 3 nights.
6. Which are the cancellation conditions for this offer?
In case of reservation cancellation, the cancellation fees as below are due:
- 45 to 21 days before the beginning of the trip : 50%
- 21 to 3 days before the beginning of the trip : 75%
- 2 to 0 days before the beginning of the trip: 100%
7. How can I pay for this offer?
This offer can by paid by credit card, on our online booking engine, or with an invoice, on request. Some gift vouchers can also be used to pay the offer. If you are in possession of a gift voucher, please contact us to make the reservation. To be valid, it is compulsory to pay the offer before the arrival date
8. When will I receive my travel documents?
All travel documents (confirmations, vouchers and documents) will be sent to you at the earliest 2 weeks before your arrival date. If this is a « last minute » booking, the documents will be sent straight away or, if needed and with preliminary agreement, they will be waiting for you in your hotel.
9. How many days before the arrival date can I book this offer?
The online booking for this offer is possible till 3 days before arrival date. Our service is at your disposal for any offer or booking passed this time-lapse.
10. Can this offer be organised for groups?
Yes, the group bookings can be made from 8 people and only on request.
11. Is this offer available for anybody?
Yes, this offer is adapted for everybody but not for people with reduced mobility.
12. Which hotels participate to this offer?
Night in Estavayer-le-Lac
- Château de la Corbière, Estavayer-le-Lac
Night in à Fribourg
- Hôtel Aux Remparts, Fribourg
- B&B Château de la Grande Riedera, Essert
Night in La Gruyère
- Hostellerie Saint-Georges, Gruyères
- Hôtel La Fleur de Lys, Gruyères
- Hôtel de Gruyères, Gruyères
- Best Western Hôtel Le Rallye, Bulle
13. Where are situated the services included in this offer?
Museum Murten - Murten
City Card - Fribourg. The City Card includes:
- Public transport: free access in zone 10 of Frimobil area
- Tiny train
- Urban Golf
- Visit of the city with an audioguide
- Tower of St. Nicholas Cathedral and a visit with an audioguide
- Museum of Art and History
- Espace Jean Tinguely - Niki de Saint Phalle
- Swiss Sewing Machine and Unusual Objects Museum
- Swiss Puppet Museum
- Fri-Art, contemporary art center
- Gutenberg Museum
- Chemin de fer du Kaeserberg » Museum
- Bible+Orient Museum
- Sensler Museum (Tafers)
- Fri Bowling
- Motta and Levant swimming pools
Castle of Gruyères - Gruyères
Musée gruérien, Museum of La Gruyère region - Bulle
Vitromusée - Romont
14. This offer can easily be made by public transport?
No, this offer links villages quite far away and not very well deserved by public transport. But there is still some bus stops near each hikes and accommodation sites. If you plan enough time, you will be able to reach the points of interest by public transport.
For more information, please contact our service at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 (0)26 407 70 20.