Rooms & price
Studio Le P'tit Bonheur
1 room studio (24m2), for 2 people maximum.
- 1 room with double bed (can be converted to two singles), table, chairs, small seating area with TV, DVD player and free wifi.
- Kitchen area features a refrigerator with freezer compartment, 2 hotplates, oven/microwave, coffee machine, fondue pot and raclette set.
- 1 Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
- Terrace : chairs and table and long chairs available
- 1 outdoor parking place
- 1 ski storage area, available upon request.
Balcony/terrace, Oven, Microwave, Coffee machine, Non smoking room/apartment, Refrigerator, DVD player, TV, Wifi, Ground floor
Surface area (m2): 24
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Possible occupation: 1-2 persons
Information service supplier
The Studio, completely remodeled in 2013, is located in a chalet from 1779 on the road going from the village of Le Sépey-Cergnat to Leysin, a few minutes away from the Vaud Alps stations. Situated in the nature you will enjoy the beautiful view on the surrounding mountains. Its location will allow you to travel in various villages around and discover this little piece of heaven. During the winter, enjoy the tranquility of the place and to be close to the Ski resorts of Leysin-Les Mosses-La Lécherette and Les Diablerets . In summer, relax on the terrace/garden after a long hike. Typical chalet decoration. This studio has low ceilings (195 cm) giving it a warm and cosy feel, typical of chalets in the Ormonts region. Ideal for a couple, two friends or one single person. Access: in winter if there is snow, proper equipment is recommended (4x4 or chains).
Conditions / extras
No smoking. Pets not allowed. Possibility of short stays (minimum 2 nights)
Included in the basic price:
- Bedlinens, towels and dish cloths
- Final cleaning
In addition to the basic price (compulsory):
- Tourist tax payable to the owner, CHF 2.80 per adult / night.
- Deposit of CHF 200.- will be asked at check-in. Returned upon departure after inventory if everything is in order.
Check-in and check-out: Thank you to contact Mrs Grassi for the keys, and to arrange a time of arrival and departure.
Access in winter: if there is snow, proper equipment is recommended (4x4 or chains).